Glynis Mackenzie’s Living on Purpose™ Range – Standing up for myself – Healthy boundaries Formula
Learning to stand up for yourself and speak up for yourself is vital if you’re ever going to have an authentic, fulfilling life and meaningful relationships. If you’ve never really done this, or haven’t been too successful at it, you’ll find this formula supportive and helpful. It’s designed to give you an authority of self and to support you to stand firm as you change for the better and become more confident and true to yourself.
When you change (even if it’s for the better such as losing weight, starting an exercise programme or earning more money), those around you are automatically affected and they can feel uncomfortable with the new patterns. It’s quite common for partners, family members, friends and colleagues to try and pressure you to ‘change back’ to the old, familiar ways which they were used to. Change is seldom easy but it’s important that you’re able to stand up for yourself and maintain healthy boundaries. Healthy boundaries mean that you show the same love and respect to yourself as you do to those around you. They mean that you know yourself well, that you have a healthy independence, can think for yourself and take action accordingly.
• Builds confidence and healthy self-esteem to stand up for yourself
• Helps to create strong protective boundaries of independence
• Eases fears and increases faith and trust in yourself
• Enhances your mental clarity and communication skills so you can speak up for yourself
• Builds your courage, courtesy and wisdom so you can say what you need to say
• Helps to protect you from the energies of others people
• Encourages you to stand firm so you’re not distracted by others
• Increases your ability to withstand criticism or the opinions of others, no matter how well-intended they are
• Boosts your sense of individuality and self-contained confidence
• Helps to keep you balanced and centred
Jolt bottle on palm before use.
Adults, children, infants & pets:
1 or 2 sprays in the mouth.
Half hourly – reduce with improvement of symptoms.
Keep away from battery operated & electrical appliances.
Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persists.
No physical origin.
5% alcohol & purified water.
Nothing artificial. Non-toxic.
Safe for pregnant women &
Store in a cool, dark place.
Keep away from battery operated
& electrical appliances.
3 months after opening.