For use after over-indulgence in food and alcohol. Use also as a prophylactic to support optimal liver function.
Jolt bottle on palm before use.
Adults, children, infants & pets:
1 or 2 sprays in the mouth.
Half hourly – reduce with improvement of symptoms.
Keep away from battery operated & electrical appliances.
Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persists.
No physical origin.
5% alcohol & purified water.
Nothing artificial. Non-toxic.
Safe for pregnant women &
Store in a cool, dark place.
Keep away from battery operated
& electrical appliances.
3 months after opening.